We can help with any of your system integration requirements. Whether you are embarking on a project that requires two systems to communicate with each other, or you are looking at how you can make existing systems share data, we can help.
Integrating systems whether they are based in the cloud, on-premise or a mix of the two is all possible. Some of the examples include:
- Linking your CRM system to your accountancy system to automatically raise any invoice upon winning a project
- Sharing product and inventory information between your ERP system and your warehousing/inventory systems.
- Transferring orders from your website to your ERP system
- Streamline and automate reporting by accessing data from various systems
- Automate purchase ordering by transferring directly to their system as sales orders
- Linking your telephone system with your CRM system, automating the open of customer records when the phone rings
These type of system integrations can have business logic built into them in addition to simply ‘connecting them together’. For example, imagine a warehouse management system receiving an order but you want it automatically assigned to the a particular warehouse or depot based upon the the customers postcode. Not a problem.
We also work in conjunction with other third parties in helping them achieve their integration aims throughout their implementation projects.